They used three of our cube chairs, one turned over to make a table and two for seats, and had their own little party together.
I think we know where the adjustments need made though, so it's time to schedule that appointment.
Other things Mason likes to spend his day doing:
- Playdoh. He's definitely a sensory fan and he asks to do playdoh every single day. He uses construction vehicles, animal figures, cutters, extruders, and toothpicks with playdoh.
- Thinking putty. This is along the lines of silly putty but the ones we have either change colors as you warm them up/use them, or are magnetic.
- Building with Legos. He is just now getting to the point where his creations are recognizable. Today, for example, he made a car to race against his siblings cars.
- Magnetic tiles. He builds construction sites, towers, and tracks for trains to use.
- Play Minecraft on his Kindle Fire. Yes, he loves Minecraft. He uses his Kindle especially during his daily enema because what else is fun to do for an hour on the toilet?
- Books. He likes to have me read to him. Favorites right now are Curious George and anything with photographs of actual animals (not drawings).
- Dirt. He's a fan of playing in the dirt, though he doesn't like the heat and because he can't sweat due to a medication he's on it makes it difficult to be outside very long right now with temps in the upper 80s.
Those are the highlights. We're hoping to get to the swimming pool this weekend if the storms hold off and that will be a new experience for Mason (he was much younger the last time we went). I have no idea if he is going to like it or hate it. It will be interesting to find out!